Tuesday 17 March 2015

A little catch up






Hello everybody!

I hope that you are all okay and have had a lovely start to the week. I am so so sorry for not blogging in a little while. I was trying to blog every week but that hasn't really gone to plan. Today I wanted to do a little blog showing some of my fashion designs and explaining them however when I was looking for my fashion designs earlier in the week I could barely find any - I think I lost half of them because I have moved all my art bits into my attic (where my mum said I could have a mini art studio which I am so excited for!) or maybe I just haven't done as many good ones as I thought but anyways, hopefully I will be able to do a little post on that hopefully very soon. But    today, I just wanted to do a little post to have a little catch-up on life. 

Hopefully, in the near future, I will also be starting my YouTube channel with a friend (because I would be so nervous doing it alone) and hopefully I will be posting the behind the scenes of our very first video very shortly. We started filming it a while ago but then we filled up the camera memory so we can't film again until my friend's grandad has sorted it out  but hopefully we will be able to get filming again very very soon!

So hopefully my next post will be a little more structured rather than me just rambling on. I am planning a healthy snacks/little meal ideas post which will hopefully give you some yummy and easy, healthy alternatives for snacking or preparing a little meal. So hopefully that will be good. 

* I have just realised how much I have actually said 'hopefully' in this post- oopsies * 

Also, two of my bestest friends have recently started blogs so it would be so lovely of you all to go and have a little look at them (but only as soon as you finish reading this). They are so so lovely and their blogs are absolutely amazing I would definitely recommend taking a little look and I will leave the links below for you all. 



Anyways I'm sorry for such an unstructured and probably not very interesting post but I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you all have a lovely week. Hopefully I will see you all again very soon! 

Beauty Flutter
Natalie x 


Make sure to look out for my next blog post: 


No comments:

Post a Comment