Thursday 22 January 2015

New Year 2015 ~ Resolutions



Hello 2015 :)

Hello my beautiful people. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and had an amazing start to the new year. I am super excited for this following year as it is a new start when we can also remember the amazing memories of 2014 but also to forget the more rubbishy ones and start afresh. So, I am very sorry that I have not posted for a long while but I have been a very busy bunny since Christmas- starting back school and all the rest. I have had quite a rubbishy start to the new year personally (I hope you have had a much better month) with an increase on my amount of panic attacks and anxiety and I don't want to bore you with my pathetic dramas so I have decided to start my 'new year' this year in February, so that these horrible first few weeks don't ruin my impression on this year. So I took this opportunity to share some of my new year's resolutions with you  and I would love it if you would comment some of your new year's resolutions below and if you have managed to keep them or whether you would prefer a new start to the year like me. 

As usual, I have written pages and pages of targets/things to do for the year, so I am just going to share some of my favourites with you:

  • Eat more healthily and drink more water
  • Spend less time using electronics
  • Become more organised
  • Do a daily 'feel good' (doing something lovely for someone)
  • Become more kind and selfless and less self-centered and attention seeking
  • Raise money for charity and sort out my things to give to a charity shop
  • Say yes to more opportunities
  • Go to Amity Fest
  • Smile and be myself
  • Pray more and spend more time with God
  • Sort out my panic and anxiety
  • Become more organised
  • Go to Brighton 
  • Do more exercise and get more fresh air
  • Make lots more amazing memories with friends and meet new friends
  • Try to blog at least once a week :)  (probably on Wednesdays- I have been coming up with lots of new topics to blog on )
  • Start dance class and go to the fitness suite more often
  • Spend more time with my family (without arguing)
  • Help my mum out more
  • Get the best out of this year, try my best and follow my dreams
  • Be more creative
  • Get more flexible 
  • Do more cooking, art and sewing
  • Surround myself with everyone I love and stay away from the few people I don't like
  • Have an amazing year!

Another of my new year's resolutions was to maybe start YouTube with my friend but i am not completely sure yet and it is quite personal so I would appreciate it if people didn't start saying thing. Please leave your opinions in the comments below and also some ideas and inspiration for names as we are a little stuck at the minute. We thought maybe Pastel Dreamers or Dreams Above You but we are not completely sure yet.

Thank you so so much for reading. I know this was quite a boring post but I hope this has helped some of you come up with some ideas for new year's resolutions and remember to comment below.

Love you all so so much

Beauty Flutter
Natalie x

ps: I am super sorry that my posts have not been very 'beauty-themed' but my newer posts will hopefully be xx



Make sure to look out for my next blog post:







1 comment: